Friday, January 14, 2011

Africa Bound

Therefore, go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. - Matthew 28:19


The story I've been writing about the last few days is 100 percent true. But it's not just a story that we should read, give it a thumbs up, and then put aside. God has commanded each of us to go and share this story with those who have never heard it before.  


I will be boarding a plane in a few hours to head to South Africa. Because I believe this story is true, I have decided to obey God's commandment to go and spend five months in an area where the gospel is scarcely preached. 


These are some of the faces I will get to see



And as an added bonus, I will get to spend the next five months serving with my best friend, Rachel
South Africa.... here I come!

2 comments:

  1. So excited for you! :) Thank you for being a blessing to the nations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been praying for you and will continue. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete